Thursday, September 27, 2007

What I have learned this week.

For my research paper, I have learned many things that came from some articles; especially, the sourse that is about the history of Startbucks. The reason of why I pointed out this article is because that there are many things can be learned such as: the main element to be sucessful, why visual brand language is neccessary to yur business, how to focus on the idea of your business and also the experience of those owners. I truly believe that this article will be helpful for people who want to create their own businesses. Next week, I will focus on two things that are find some resources from magazine and see if there any information can be combined with my topic. I do not want to just based on Startbucks; on the contrary, I will try to find some inforamtion about lifestyle such as: what people think of their lifestyles and what they exactly want.

No comments: