Thursday, September 13, 2007

Introdution


Hi there, it is very difficult to describe myself to you, but I'd like to make an introduction about myself first, and let you know something about me. Let's start with here, I am Taiwanese, and I've been in Toronto for 3 years. The only purpose for coming Canada is that I want to learn English, and I think that everyone has the same reason as me. I love that there are many different languages in the world. I love learning new words from other languages. I am so grateful that I am fluently bilingual. Actually, I can speak three languages which are Mandarin, Cantonese, and English even though my English is still improving slowly. Without learning language, I like to travelling and enjoy all kinds of foods from each country. I've been to some countries which are Japan, China, Hong kong, New York, and Thailand. Those trips were very great and nice. I truly believe life is quite short, and we have to enjoy the life as much as we can; therefore, I want to see the different things, and cultures around this world. I'm a very up front person. People usually know exactly where they stand with me. Because of this, I don't really hang out with many people. I've got my little group of friends that I hang out with every weekend. It doesn't mean that I am not open to having new friends because I totally I am. You've just got to get along with everyone in my little group, which shouldn't be hard if you are friendly and outgoing. If everything goes well, I will go to York University and I'd like study Marketing. Eventually, thank you for visiting my blog, and I will contiune to write something interesting in my blog.

1 comment:

G said...

Nice blog Terry!! I will be coming back to read more updates. :)

G